There are several types of rodents in Kansas City, but the most likely to cause damage to your home or property is the house mouse. If you hear scratching and scampering noises on your floors or walls, call Critter Control of Kansas City immediately. Rodents breed throughout the entire year, beginning a month after birth, and multiply exponentially if not addressed right away. Mice are often known to produce up to a dozen mice per litter — this is why it shouldn't be left unaddressed.
Getting Rid of Mice
When dealing with rodents the first step to take is to seal up any holes. The house mouse can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime. Your Kansas Critter Control technicians are experts at spotting and filling any gaps or voids they can use to get inside your dwelling. Really, they aren't as sneaky as you'd think, so infestations can be detected early. Once the first signs of mouse activity appear, you should contact us to deal with the problem. Our skilled technicians have years of experience in rodent and pest removal.
Mice will enter your home for many reasons:
- Food supplies
- Protection from predators
- Nesting location during the constant mating season
- Warmth, especially in cold climates during fall and winter.
How mice damage homes:
- They can be very destructive to the infrastructure of homes.
- They can contaminate your food and drinks; spreading germs and diseases.
- They can also cause damage to your crops and plants in your home garden.
- In order to keep their front teeth from overgrowing, they will chew on things.
- Aside from structural damages, their urine and droppings are not sanitary. They can spread germs and diseases which can become hazardous.
Critter Control can assess the damage, seal up entry locations, and come up with a plan to trap and remove the mice. Once removed and damage is cleaned up we can take steps in preventing future infestations. Call the experts at Critter Control of Kansas City for complete mice control! 913.912.8985Request a Quote