Mice are one of the most common pests Critter Control of Kansas is called to remove. These unwanted house guests can breed quickly and grow their numbers to cause damage to your home or property. If you hear scratching or scampering noises in your floors or walls, don’t hesitate and call Critter Control of Kansas City immediately.
Mice will enter your home for many reasons including food, protection from preditors, nesting, and warmth. Mice can damge homes in a variety of ways such as:
- They can damage the infrastructure of homes.
- They can contaminate your food and drinks; spreading germs and diseases.
- They can cause damage to your crops and plants in your home garden.
- In order to keep their front teeth from overgrowing, they will chew on things such as electrical wiring and plumbing.
- Aside from structural damages, their urine and droppings are not sanitary. They can spread germs and diseases which can become hazardous.
Getting Rid of Mice
When dealing with rodents the first step to take is to seal up any holes. The house mouse can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime. Your Kansas Critter Control technicians are experts at spotting and filling any gaps or voids they can use to get inside your dwelling. Really, they aren't as sneaky as you'd think, so infestations can be detected early. Once the first signs of mouse activity appear, you should contact us to deal with the problem. Our skilled technicians have years of experience in rodent and pest removal.
Mice can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime so it is very important to seal up any holes around your home. Critter Control of Kansas City technicians are expertly trained at spotting and filling any gaps or voids they can use to get inside. Our technicians will also plan and trap mice to remove them and take steps to prevent future infestations. Contact the experts at Critter Control of Kansas City for complete mice control!Request a Quote