Kansas City Commercial Bird Control Services
Birds can become a major problem for commercial businesses. They can nest near heating vents or air ducts and can create an overwhelming mess. Bird feces is acidic and can damage metal and other material, while the debris from nest can clog drains and gutters, creating costly repairs. At Critter Control of Kansas City our professional technicians know how to remove and prevent birds from nesting on or near your commercial building. Contact us today and let us help you solve your bird problems once and for all.
Common Bird Complaints
Common bird related complaints that Critter Control of Kansas City receives are that geese, pigeons, and sparrows have made a commercial business their home and as a result they have caused damage and created an unsanitary mess. These birds are also capable of:
- Feeding on agricultural products
- Roosting or nesting around human habitations
- Destroying vegetation and contaminating foods
- Creating unsightly conditions with their droppings, odor and feathers
- Carrying diseases or ectoparasites affecting man including histoplasmosis and cryptococcosis
- Creating unpleasant or hazardous working conditions
Due to their contributions to nature, birds are protected by laws and regulations. Critter Control of Kansas City will work within the guidelines of bird control and educate clients on why a specific method of bird control may be necessary.
Call Critter Control of Kansas City if you are facing a bird control problem!